Welcome to Wine Tours Northwest!
Wine Tours Northwest was founded by Mike and Carol Thomas in 2002, and it was one of the very first wine tour companies based out of Portland.
We love showing our guests Oregon’s beautiful wine county, and we are passionate about the wines of the Northwest!
At Wine Tours Northwest we take great pride in working with you to design a personalized wine tour of either the stunning Northern Willamette valley or the gorgeous Columbia River Gorge that is tailored to fit your wine and food interests.
Our tour guides are knowledgeable about Oregon wines, the agriculture involved in growing wine grapes, the history of the Oregon wine industry, and the winemakers that make all of this possible. In fact, we know many of the winemakers personally. In many cases, we can introduce you to winery owners and winemakers.
We specialize in personalized wine tours for groups of 2 to 6 people. We also organize “team building” wine tours for larger groups on special request. Please join us for a day of unforgettable Oregon wine country, touring and wine tasting!
- Tasting fees are not included in the tour prices. (see our Tour Pricing page for more details.)
- INCLUDED: Door to door service and a nice sit-down lunch at a lovely wine country bistro.
- We provide bottled water during your tour.
- We will assist you with any questions that you may have about shipping your wine purchases home.
- If you are from out of the area, we can assist you with inquiries regarding places to stay and fun sights to see while you are visiting the Portland area.
- Most of our tour guides are seasoned foodies, and they will be very happy to answer any questions that you may have about local restaurants.